Have a thrilling sightseeing of the rural village hills and famous ankole cattle grazing in western Uganda and and catch early rivers and predators returning to their hideouts.
Tour code: SON 4
- Have a stopover at the equator
- Have an early morning game drive.
- Launch cruise on Kazinga channel
- Chimpanzee track and enjoy nature walk in the Maramagambo forest
- Museum and artistic view at Igongo cultural center.
Our tour guide will pick you from Entebbe international airport and proceed to your hotel.
We will leave very early in the morning and head for south-western Uganda, we will have a stopover at the equator point at Buwama for a photo shoot and buy crafts. There after proceed with our journey sighting rural village hills and the famous curved local cattle called Ankole cattle grazing. Continue through the tea estates of Bushenyi and the western part of the Albertine rift valley arriving in the evening for an overnight at the lodge.
Set out for an early morning game drive in the Kasenyi plains to watch game in Uganda’s second largest national park. Expect to catch early rivers and predators returning to their hideouts and these include Lions, Hippos, Buffaloes and many others. Have a mid-morning breakfast and relax in the heat of the day as you engage in activities at your lodge as you wait for lunch.
After lunch, you will have your launch cruise on the Kazinga channel which will bring you close with one of the highest concentration of Hippos, crocodiles and many other animals by the edges of water. For bird watchers, this is a haven of birds like the African fish eagle, bee eaters, egrets and much more. On return in the evening, you will take a walk around the peninsula’s outstanding sceneryafter a rest at your lodge..
Early in the morning, head for Kyambura gorge for a view of the canyon for chimpanzee tracking as you enjoy the sounds of Semuliki River forcing its way through the gorge and pouring into the Kazinga channel. Thereafter proceed to Maramagambo forest, have packed lunch after which go for nature walk in the forest and also visit the bat cave after which return to the lodge.
Wake up in the morning and head to Kampala. Enroute take a stopover at Mbarara and have packed lunch at Igongo cultural center. Continue arriving in the evening.
|1||Bush Pig||Fairway Hotel||Pearl of Africa hotel|
|3||Bush Lodge||Irungu forest safari lodge||Mweya safari lodge|
|Persons||Budget ($)||Mid-range ($)||Luxury ($)|
- Airport pickup and transfers
- Bottled drinking water
- Accommodation in the selected designation or available alternative.
- Meals in the selected itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the included itineraries
- 4 WD Safari vehicle with a pop-up roof for good viewing of wildlife.
- Experienced driver touristic guide.
- Fuel for the tour.
- Itinerary mentioned activities.
- Chimp tracking Permit (USD, $ 200)
- Uganda entry Visa
- Airline ticket.
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Personal expenses like Optional activities, souvenirs, laundry.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Beverages not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips of all nature.
- Bar bills.
- Chimp tracking porter.