Enjoy a breath taking view of Rhinos, game in the Buligi Albertine for unique African savannah animals like Giraffe, Antelope, Lions, Elephants and the Uganda Kob. Experiencing a launch cruise on the river Nile is a must achieve experience on this tour.
Tour code: SON 3
- Rhino watching at Ziwa Rhino sanctuary.
- Game drive on the Buligi Albertine.
- Launch cruise on the Rive Nile.
- Chimpanzee tracking at Kaniyo Pabidi.
Our tour guide will pick you from Entebbe international airport and proceed to your hotel.
We will leave very early morning and head to northern Uganda, go for Rhino watching at Ziwa rhino sanctuary and have a stopover break for lunch at Masindi town.
Start an early morning game drive on the Buligi Albertine, Then track north of river Nile where you may be able to view animals that are unique to African savannah like Giraffe, antelope, lions elephants and the Uganda kob.
After lunch, you will be able to go for a launch cruise on the river Nile, the cruise takes you to the bottom of the thundering falls where you may see huge crocodiles, schools of Hippos, Buffalo, elephants and a variety of water birds like heron, cormorants, ducks and bee eaters. You will take a 30 minutes trek to the top of the falls. (This is optional depending on your physical fitness) for a breath taking sight of the raging Nile river as it forms its way through the narrow gorge and cascades down on a placid river. Return to your lodge.
Wake up early and drive to Kampala enroute Kaniyo pabidi north of Budongo forest for chimpanzee tracking before the drive to Masindi for a packed lunch or at a restaurant in town. Thereafter, we will proceed to Kampala and arrive in the evening at the hotel.
Follow arranged departure program at Entebbe airport for departure.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
|Persons||Price per person (USD)||Rooming|
|1||$ 1,670||Single& Twin safari tent|
|3||$ 933||Triple& Twin.|
|4||$ 824||Dorm &Twin|
|5||$ 802||Triple & Twin|
|6||$ 756||Triple & Twin|
- Airport pickup and transfers
- Bottled drinking water
- Accommodation in the selected designation or available alternative.
- Meals in the selected itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the included itineraries
- 4 WD Safari vehicle with a pop-up proof for good viewing of wildlife.
- Knowledgeable tour guide.
- Experienced tour driver.
- Fuel for the tour.
- Itinerary mentioned activities.
- Chimpanzee tracking Permit (USD, $ 200)
- Uganda entry Visa
- Airline ticket.
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Personal expenses like Optional activities, souvenirs, laundry.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Beverages not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips of all nature.
- Bar bills.
- Chimp tracking porter.