Enjoy the cultural heritage of Uganda, have an adventure in the forest through chimpanzee tracking and visit local homesteads.
Tour code: SON 5
- Visit Nankima cultural site.
- Chimpanzee track in the Kibale forest national park.
- Walk trail through Bigodi wetland sanctuary.
Our tour guide will pick you from Entebbe international airport and proceed with you to Kampala city where you will be accommodated at a hotel.
You will leave with our tour guide early in the morning and head to western Uganda enroute, you will visit a cultural site of Nakima tree which is attached to the Buganda kingdom at a town called Mubende. Proceed to Fort portal town for lunch.
After lunch, you will continue to Kibale forest national park where you will spend a night at your lodge.
After an early morning breakfast, you will go for a chimpanzee tracking adventure in the forest. As you are tracking, you will expect to see other primates such as grey checked mangabeys, along with l’hoest, red colobus and blue monkeys. During this activity, you will be told about the secrets of the forest.
Have lunch at the lodge after which you will proceed to the Bigodi women’s group which will take you on a spectacular walk trail through a papyrus swamp called Bigodi wetland sanctuary. You will end the day with a cultural performance or a sunset drink at a nearby lodge.
After breakfast, you will take a cultural visit to a homestead called Bigodihome where you will observe the local foods being prepared and also learn traditional weaving techniques with a women’s group called Bigodi women’s group.
Have lunch and proceed to Kampala city where you will be accommodated at the hotel for a night.
You will proceed with our tour guide to Entebbe airport and then follow the departure arrangements.
Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
|Persons||Price per person (USD)||Rooming|
|2||$ 970||Twin & Double|
|3||$ 831||Triple & Double|
|4||$ 732||Double & Twin|
|5||$ 700||Triple, Twin, Double & Single|
|6||$ 658||Dorm, Twin& Double|
- Airport pickup and transfers
- Bottled drinking water
- Accommodation in the selected designation or available alternative.
- Meals in the selected itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the included itineraries
- 4 WD Safari vehicle with a popup proof for good viewing of wildlife.
- Knowledgeable tour guide.
- Experienced tour driver.
- Fuel for the tour.
- Itinerary mentioned activities.
- Chimpanzee tracking Permit (USD, $ 200)
- Uganda entry Visa
- Airline ticket.
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Personal expenses like Optional activities, souvenirs, laundry.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Beverages not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips of all nature.
- Bar bills.
- Chimp tracking porter.