Enjoy an epic experience through the thicket of the impenetrable Bwindi forest and get close to the endangered Gorillas, watch them play and feed.
Tour code: SON 2
- Head to south western Uganda, stopover at the equator
- Gorilla track in Bwindi Impenetrable Park
Our tour guide will pick you from Entebbe international airport and drop you at your choice of hotel.
We will leave very early in the morning and head for south-western Uganda, we will have a stopover at the equator point for a photo shoot and buy crafts. There after proceed with our journey sighting rural village hills and the famous curved local cattle called Ankole cattle grazing. Then have lunch in what’s Uganda’s magical town of Mbarara. Thereafter continue to ascend the steep hills of western Uganda called the Kigezi hills sighting beautiful terrace plantations on scenic mountains commonly known as highlands and eventually arriving in the evening at the lodge.
We will wake up very early in the morning and have breakfast before 8:00am after which gather at the ranger stations for briefing about the Gorilla and registration. The ranger guide will then take you through the thicket of the impenetrable forest where the famous gorilla tracking activity takes between 2-6 hours depending on the Gorilla movement.
When they are met, you can stop and relax around these endangered species for an hour and watch them play and feed. Before going for the activity, you are expected to be physically fit and free from communicable diseases like the common cold. After the tracking activity has ended, you will have packed lunch, before returning back to the lodge.
You will leave for Uganda’s capital city of Kampala after breakfast then have lunch at Mbarara town enroute make a stopover at a cultural site called Igongo cultural center and then proceed to Entebbe international airport for your departure.
Breakfast, Lunch and dinner
|Persons||Price per person (USD)||Rooming|
|2||$ 1,558||Twin & Double|
|3||$ 1,332||Twin, Double & Single|
|4||$ 1,182||Dorm room & Doubles|
|5||$ 1,168||Triple, Twin, Double & Single|
|6||$ 1,119||Triple and Doubles|
- Airport pickup and transfers
- Bottled drinking water
- Accommodation in the selected designation or available alternative.
- Meals in the selected itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the included itineraries
- 4 WD Safari vehicle with a pop up proof for good viewing of wildlife.
- Knowledgeable tour guide.
- Experienced tour driver.
- Fuel for the tour.
- Itinerary mentioned activities.
- Gorilla Permit (USD, $ 700)
- Uganda entry Visa
- Airline ticket.
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Personal expenses like Optional activities, souvenirs, laundry.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Beverages not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips of all nature.
- Bar bills.
- Gorilla tracking porter.