Have a close view of where Ugandan Christians were executed from in 1886, enjoy a thrilling forest nature walk and enjoy the cold breeze with a boat ride.
Tour code: SON 1
- View the execution point of Ugandan Christians in 1886.
- Nature walk in Mabira forest.
- Boat ride on River Nile
We will travel Eastwards of Uganda to Jinja town which is 80km from Kampala enroute visit The Uganda Martyrs Basilica (famous for the execution of Christians in 1886) then proceed to Mabira forest reserve for a nature walk in the forest. Have lunch and then proceed to Jinja arriving at the source of the Nile (longest river in the world). Go for a boat ride after which spend a night at the hotel.
In the morning, you will travel north of Jinja town to visit Itanda falls thereafter go to your hotel have lunch and do any of the following activities (white water rafting, horse back safari, sundowner cruise on the Nile river, white water kayaking on the river Nile, visit to Jinja market) then proceed back to Kampala.
- Lunch and
|1||Chel and Vade Cottages||2 Friends Guest House||The Haven|
|Persons||Budget ($)||Mid-range ($)||Luxury ($)|
- Airport, hotel or residence pickup and transfers
- Bottled drinking water
- Accommodation in the selected designation or available alternative.
- Meals in the selected itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the included itineraries
- 4 WD Safari vehicle.
- Experienced driver tourist guide.
- Fuel for the tour.
- Itinerary mentioned activities.
- Uganda entry Visa
- Airline ticket.
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Personal expenses like Optional activities, souvenirs, laundry.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Beverages not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips of all nature.
- Bar bills.